The solution for a safer future
Secure your district cooling chambers
The WiDetect A1 system enables effective remote monitoring of district cooling chambers. Water accumulation in chambers and other dangerous problems can be prevented and maintenance operations can be precisely guided.
The intelligent leak detection system
The WiDetect A1 system gives you total control of your system. With more than 6,000 installed systems in Europe and 15 years of experience in the field we have the knowledge to provide you with the means to be in control and secure your investment.
Proven in harsh conditions across the world
Wideco offers one of the world’s most innovative concepts for preventing, detecting and securing various types of manholes. The WiDetect A1 system is designed to proactively monitor your district cooling manholes 24/7 – thereby optimizing operational reliability, ensuring the energy efficiency of the pipelines and reducing the risk for costly damages. The system is designed to detect and alarm before the damage becomes too severe.
“Wideco monitors more than 6,000 underground manholes in Europe”
WiDetect A1 – the superior choice
The WiDetect chamber detection system includes the WiDetect A1e, which is an advanced monitoring unit for recording moisture, temperature, water levels, etc. in district cooling chambers.
- Measuring data collection range.
- 12 pcs standard inputs PT1000, Digital, 4-20mA, 0-10V for multiple measurements.
- Designed for demanding underground district cooling manhole conditions.
- Multiple Installation Options.
- Working with underground antenna (supra antenna).
- Multiple power supply options: 12VDC, lithium batteries single or double (5-12 years operation), Heat2Watt generator.
- Standard IP66 cabinet, external “tough” as optional (plastic, working temperature up to 150 C° (302 F°)).
- Working temperature device -20 to +70 C°, (-4 to 158 F°).
- Remote firmware upgrade.
- Ethernet or wireless (2G/3G/4G) communication.
- Reliable and safe operating solution.
- Sabotage protection (+Lid detection).
- Compatible with WiDetect Cloud Solution.
- Software, Web platform (WISION).
- Integration to SCADA/GIS/BMS.
Want to know more?
Yes. Our IoT platform includes the WISION web platform where you have total control over all your connected devices in your system. With WiDetect WISION you can monitor measurements, devices, alarms, schedules, settings and use Google Maps to check where your devices are located.
You can use our MultiZone M3 sensor cable that detects liquids. With our capacitive level sensor probes you can detect the presence of liquid between the floor and the sensor. Suitable for monitoring mechanical rooms etc.
The WiDetect A1 device can use a large number of different sensors. In water / sewage wells, we normally use sensors such as level indicators or radar level indicators. Other sensors are available as an option, e.g. gas, humidity, lid control, medium temperature, temperature protection, capacitive level sensors, pressure sensors, etc.