Are you a star at tinkering and screwing and have a genuine interest in technology and support?
Do you want to work in the field with varied tasks where you can use your technical understanding, problem-solving and relationship-building skills?
Then the position as a Field Technician at Wideco France may be the right position for you!
We are now looking for a Field Technician to Wideco France as we will build up a completely new department.
The position as a Field Technician involves training, supporting, troubleshooting, installation, repairing, and assembling our various alarm system and solutions. Most of the work takes place in the field at the customer’s site, but also indoors.
In the role of Field Technician, you will, for example:
– Carry out assembly and installation on new assignments
– Troubleshoot, repair and perform service work
– Administrate and report your assignments
– Plan, organize and coordinate your cases
– Plan and hold training with customers
– Support as technical sales support, internal and external
– Perform field measurements at customer
– Internal technical service and production
You will have a close dialogue with other colleagues in the Group with support. At Wideco France, we work together to achieve the best customer satisfaction. Here you will come to an innovative and technical company that is constantly evolving, and in order for you to feel safe, continuing education takes place on an ongoing basis with our mother company Wideco Sweden.
Since Wideco works globally, the work can take place both in France and abroad. Therefore, good knowledge of English is an important requirement as well as French of course.
The position requires technical understanding, good communication skills, high customer focus, solution orientation and the ability to solve tasks in a good way. You should be interested in learning new technologies.
We are looking for someone who has work experience in, for example, product support, electronics, etc. If you have worked in the measurement industry or as an alarm technician, it is also an advantage.
To succeed in the role of Field Technician at Wideco France, the following is required:
– Good social skills
– Interest in technology
– Stress tolerance
– Good learning ability
– Has the opportunity to travel
We see that you are a person who is confident in yourself and interested in people as well as technology. You will be the face of our customers. It goes without saying that you understand and live by our current culture values – Devoted, Easy, Curious.
Driver’s license is a requirement.
This is what we can give you
- A place in a flexible, unpretentious business characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment, experience and a lot of joy where your skills will make a difference.
- Great opportunities for exciting career paths within Wideco France. With us, your future is in your own hands. We give you the chance to develop and grow through internal training and further development.
- We take care of you, both in your role at the company, but also outside. With us, there is the opportunity for flexible work and benefits related to health, exercise but also pension.
It will be great to meet you!
Start: Immediately, according to agreement
Extent: Full time
Working hours: 40 h/week
Location: Lyon (Head Office), Hybrid with possibility of home office.
Travel: Approx. 2-3 days a week with overnight stay. About 60% of the time in the field.
The number of days out per month depends a lot on the season, occupancy, and sales/agreements.
The job application is sent to: Alain Lintz – Managing Director of Wideco France
Cell: +33 (0)611 443849
Wideco Sweden & France provides innovative IoT solutions that increase safety and efficiency in industries, buildings, and cities. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Borås, Sweden and in Lyon, France. Wideco monitors and protects over 40,000 km of transmission and distribution networks and 6,000 chambers worldwide. Since 2023, Wideco is part of the leading European pipe system manufacturer Pipelife, a subsidiary of Wienerberger AG.